Disclaimer | Use of IBA website and eCommunication
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The Ion Beam Applications (IBA) Web site (the "Site"), including but not limited to www.iba-worldwide.com and its affiliated sites, provides an online resource for health care professionals and industrials.
These terms may be changed from time to time and without further notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
IBA may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time. IBA may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. IBA may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site. IBA may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with IBA or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- not to use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from IBA, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted from general access; and,
- not use this Site to seek, provide or obtain specific information, quotation, representation or warranty on IBA’s products and services.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
All content on this Site, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement ("Content"), are either Copyright © 2006 IBA, or are the proprietary property of IBA affiliates or licensors. All rights reserved. The Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without IBA's prior written permission, except that you may download and print content for uses that are not competitive with or derogatory to IBA, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Please note that this limited consent may be revoked at any time and does not include consent to republish Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or to incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited. Y
All trademarks on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IBA or its affiliates and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of IBA. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Email and electronic communications
Confidentiality Notice: All e-mail transmissions (including its attachments), coming from IBA (firstname.lastname@example.org), may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete the received data as soon as possible